1. What personal information do we collect?
When you fill out our contact forms, we may collect the following personal information from you:
- Email address
- Phone number
- Company name
- Job title
- Any other information that you choose to provide in the message field
2. How do we use your personal information?
We may use your personal information to:
- Respond to your inquiries or requests
- Provide customer service
- Send you marketing communications if you have consented to receive them
- Improve our products and services
3. Who has access to your personal information?
We will not sell, rent, or disclose your personal information to any third parties without your consent, except as described below:
- Service providers: We may share your personal information with service providers that help us operate our business and provide services to you (e.g., email service providers, web hosting companies, etc.). These service providers are required to keep your personal information confidential and secure.
- Legal requirements: We may disclose your personal information if required by law, regulation, or legal process.
4. How do we protect your personal information?
We take reasonable and appropriate measures to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction. We use a combination of physical, administrative, and technical safeguards to protect your personal information.
5. Your rights and choices
You have the right to:
- Access your personal information
- Correct any inaccuracies in your personal information
- Request that we delete your personal information
- Object to the processing of your personal information
- Withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal information (if applicable)
To exercise your rights, please contact us at [email protected].
7. Contact us